The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
I'm thinking not --Rockpilot 21:52, 19 October 2011 (UTC)
- That was so bad, I just had to speedy it. We have see sense 5, which should be more than enough. -- Liliana • 21:55, 19 October 2011 (UTC)
- It would be nice to know how other languages handle this idea... a lot of them do actually use the word for "see". Fugyoo 22:04, 19 October 2011 (UTC)
- Also "What does the president think?" "Ask him and see" doesn't mean "ask him and witness or observe by personal experience" Fugyoo 22:06, 19 October 2011 (UTC)
- Do we need an entry for suck it and see? Or is it no longer used? SemperBlotto 06:53, 20 October 2011 (UTC)
- Well, I don't think it is a live metaphor any more, so it should be includable in the sense of "just try it". It seems dated to me, but that is a good reason to have it. There seems to have been a revival of its usage in the new millennium. DCDuring TALK 17:24, 20 October 2011 (UTC)