The following information has failed Wiktionary's verification process.
Failure to be verified may either mean that this information is fabricated, or is merely beyond our resources to confirm. We have archived here the disputed information, the verification discussion, and any documentation gathered so far, pending further evidence.
Do not re-add this information to the article without also submitting proof that it meets Wiktionary's criteria for inclusion.
- There could have been more than one spelling used at that time in different regions. Old High German spelling was hardly standardized. --EncycloPetey 18:59, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- Cleaned and moved... User:Wonderfool (aka User:Drago) made a mess of OHG. — Beobach972 02:25, 25 May 2007 (UTC)
- Drago was WF? Ah, now his edits make sense. --EncycloPetey 04:15, 25 May 2007 (UTC)
- Drago was WF?? It seems that everyone was WF. *sigh*. One day I'll understand. --Keene 01:14, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
- I know. It's like a reverse Spartacus. Half of us are probably WF as well.. Widsith 11:35, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
- struck Cynewulf 08:10, 26 June 2007 (UTC)