The following information has failed Wiktionary's verification process.
Failure to be verified may either mean that this information is fabricated, or is merely beyond our resources to confirm. We have archived here the disputed information, the verification discussion, and any documentation gathered so far, pending further evidence.
Do not re-add this information to the article without also submitting proof that it meets Wiktionary's criteria for inclusion.
- I have come across this. I kind of associate it with hippy or new age babblings ("Don't think, just experience, man!"). I could only find this one example, but it's quite a tough one to Google for:
- It gives them a chance to think about things, or the opportunity to not think and just experience. 
- Matt 00:46, 13 July 2007 (UTC).
- I found another very similar one through Google Books in "Boost Your Self-Esteem" by John Caunt, 2002, page 82:
- Don't think, just experience.
- Matt 20:01, 15 July 2007 (UTC).