Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
This page was transwikied from en.wikipedia.org. List of contributors:
- [2002-05-31T11:46:16Z] 188.8.131.52 (*)
- [2002-06-01T23:02:45Z] Maveric149 (moving other use)
- [2003-06-22T08:52:34Z] Patrick
- [2003-06-22T09:14:24Z] Patrick
- [2003-09-01T22:27:45Z] 184.108.40.206
- [2003-09-01T22:30:09Z] 220.127.116.11
- [2003-09-01T23:01:16Z] Robert Merkel (move to Wiktionary listing...)
- [2003-10-11T19:07:24Z] Kingturtle (''This page has been listed on [[Wikipedia:Votes for deletion]]. Please see that page for justifications and discussion.'')
- [2003-10-18T10:02:46Z] Angela (is not listed on Vfd)
- [2004-09-21T12:01:25Z] Saturnight (linked faux pas)
- [2004-10-05T18:19:05Z] 18.104.22.168 (/* External links */)
- [2004-10-06T14:18:52Z] SiqueSique (Removed advertising of user with ip 22.214.171.124)
Poccil 02:28, 8 Dec 2004 (UTC)
Earlist Usenet uses via Google Groups
- fashion police: rec.humor - Jul 10 1990, 1:26 pm by John_Fereira
- I called her and said, "This is detective Fereira of the fashion police.
- fashion cop: alt.rock-n-roll.metal - Apr 24 1991, 5:03 am by Tigger
- I couldn't get those reactions if I were a fashion cop.
- Fashion Policeman: rec.arts.tv.soaps - Oct 9 1992, 11:36 am by Semele Halkedis
- Since you are the official Fashion Policeman, I feel compelled to ask you what you thought of Jessica's blazer yesterday.
- fashion-policing: alt.wired - Jan 18 1994, 12:47 am by Shel Kaphan
- But with all the fashion-policing they do ("Tired vs. Wired"...gimme a break!) it's clearly at least 2/3 about appearance.
- Fashion Cops: rec.sport.football.pro - Sep 2 1994, 6:34 am by Alan N Turner
- (subject) League Fashion Cops Warn Cowboys
- fashion cops: alt.music.nin - Dec 27 1994, 3:24 pm by MC Death
- Just wear (or don't wear) whatever you're comfortable with, and the hell with those who judge other fans by what she/he wears... :) (except don't wear NKOTB shirts in the pit--one may get his/her derriere smashed to thousand pieces by a.m.ninnie fashion cops...).
- Fashion Police's: rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs - Mar 23 1996, 7:55 pm by Barbara886
- I agree wholeheartedly with the Fashion Police's verdict on Rosanna.
- fashion policemen: alt.fashion - Jun 7 1996, 7:23 pm by Eleni Antonakou
- Who's going to save us from the fashion policemen (ok ok, policepersons)? :-)
- fashion policing: alt.fashion - Jan 5 1997, 10:44 am by a
- Sheesh ... makes our own fashion policing look rather tame, huh?
- fashion police woman: alt.gothic.fashion - Aug 13 1998, 4:15 pm by RedPrints
- Jeannie Stein (or whatever her name is) is a crappy fashion police woman!
- fashion police station: alt.fan.u2 - Feb 6 2002, 5:07 am by porter
- BTW, I know a few guys down at the fashion police station.
— Hippietrail 11:21, 12 Feb 2005 (UTC)