Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Also for musical instruments?[edit]

Is this term also used to refer to the reeds of woodwind musical instruments? 04:10, 13 October 2010 (UTC)

No, I don’t think so. I don’t know what they call that, but I’m sure it is not lókʼaaʼ. —Stephen (Talk) 17:30, 10 December 2010 (UTC)