Talk:reactor scram

Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

I don't think the control rods in a nuclear reactor are made of lead. Aren't they cadmium? RJFJR 18:36, 12 October 2007 (UTC)

It depends on the reactor. The definition should just say w:control rod. Cynewulf 18:40, 12 October 2007 (UTC)
Agreed: control rod instead of lead rod. I'd considered that and now I have enough confidence to be bold. (Sorry about the lack of boldness). RJFJR 13:14, 13 October 2007 (UTC)