Definitions needing clarification
- Like a rock; as, the rocky orb of a shield.
I know this is Webster's, but it needs clarification IMO. I don't know enough about these outdated and historic articles to understand why or in what way an orb would resemble a rock. Might as well make it a Ford truck. Davilla 21:07, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
Quotations and material for examples
- If you're on a week's vacation, you're going to feel rocky for almost the entire time.
- Any time things started to feel rocky and one of the staff noticed, Daniels would be pulled aside
- At the beginning of a school term, the road can often feel rocky.
- Right now, you're going to feel rocky about your belief system
- I felt as if dwarves were excavating for mithril in my innards [...] I still felt rocky when I got home, but four [...] glasses of Livingston’s Red Rosé took care of most of that
- Feeling rocky from my cold