Jump to navigation Jump to search
Declension of mk-decl-noun-m
This template provides the inflection of Macedonian masculine nouns that end in a consonant, with a plural in -и.
- The singular form, which is identical to the page name, such that this parameter should be left blank.
- The plural stem without the final -и, e.g. "парков" for парк, "знац" for знак, and "светц" for светец. If the plural does not affect the stem, as in the case of коњ, this parameter should be left blank.
- The vocative form. By default, a vocative in -у is generated, but one can use this parameter to supply a vocative in -е, e.g. "пријателе" for пријател. One needs to write out the full vocative form rather than just its stem. If one wishes to add a vocative in -е in addition to the one in -у rather than instead of it, one uses
voc_sg2, as in the entry for зет.
- The collective stem, e.g "лисј" for "лисје". If left empty, the pagename is used by default. If one wishes to add a second collective form then one uses
col_sg2=, as in the entry for прат.
- The number of the noun. Leave this empty for normal countable nouns. For singular-only nouns, use
n=sg, and for plural-only nouns, use
- Used to display collective forms. To only display a singular collective form, only use
col=1. To display a plural collective form as well, also add
colpl=1. To manually add the plural collective form use
col_pl=. To display a second plural collective form use
- For dialectal or poetic plural endings in -ој and -еј. To generate such forms, write
els=1inside the template and provide the plural stem minus the -ј in the second parameter, e.g. "зборо" to generate "зборој".