This templates indicates that a word is affected by a spelling pronunciation and links to the glossary section explaining the term. It is used in etymology sections. It places the entry in a language-specific subcategory of Category:Spelling pronunciations by language.
- The language code (see Wiktionary:Languages) for the language of the current etymology.
- (optional) Overrides the default text that is displayed.
- Shows the default text with a lowercase initial letter.
- Don't display any text.
- Don't categorise the entry.
- (optional) The sort key to use for categories.