Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borrowed from Vietnamese Trương. Doublet of Zhang.
Truong (plural Truongs)
- A surname from Vietnamese.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Truong is the 903rd most common surname in the United States, belonging to 38267 individuals. Truong is most common among Asian/Pacific Islander (96.87%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Truong”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 3, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN.
Borrowed from Vietnamese Trương.
- a surname from Vietnamese
- English terms borrowed from Vietnamese
- English terms derived from Vietnamese
- English doublets
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Vietnamese
- French terms borrowed from Vietnamese
- French terms derived from Vietnamese
- French lemmas
- French proper nouns
- French surnames
- French surnames from Vietnamese