|Search user languages or scripts|
低い (hikui): short stature
87: year that Star Trek: The Next Generation began syndication.
- 2 years (4 semesters) of formal Japanese education, plus a great deal of self study.
- Amateur editorial skills; have edited a book and archived a museum.
- A good grasp of how language and language learning work.
- A burning desire to know all things Japanese. I have been obsessed with Japan for years. I have been there once for two weeks (way too short). I plan to go there to live once I complete school in America.
- Editing all (common) kanji pages, including readings, part of speech if the kanji by itself is a word, and common compounds
- Creating/editing said compounds
- Creating/editing hiragana entries for all words and kanji readings (not particularly concerned with romaji pages)
- The ultimate goal is a working Japanese-English Wiktionary comparable to published dictionaries
- Giving Japanese translations to English words