|Some languages and other things of note.
|The Babel numbers in this set of boxen correspond with the standard numbering. Languages indicated with 0 or 0.5 indicate a very basic vocabulary and little to no conversational experience, but for which I am comfortable editing in.|
|SUL||This user has created a global account.|
|en||This user is a native speaker of English.|
|yi-3||דער באַניצער האָט זײער גוטע ידיעה פֿון ייִדיש|
|he-3||משתמש זה מסוגל לתרום ברמה מתקדמת של עברית|
|fr-3||Cet utilisateur peut contribuer avec un niveau avancé de français quebécois.|
|ase-3||This user can communicate with an advanced level in American Sign Language.|
|sco-2||Dis uiser can edit oft wi' a middlin level o Scots.|
|es-1||Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel básico de español.|
|tmr-1||משתמש הדא ממלל ארמיא דתלמודא בבלאה בדרגא פסיטא|
Just like everyone else, I make mistakes sometimes when I'm editing, and I may not notice those mistakes that I've made. However, my real life is very, very busy at the moment, between college and job-searching, and although I do a great number of edits during my sporadic period of activity, I also go for months without logging on. I'm happy to be notified via either my talkpage or emailing me of mistakes, but if you can fix the mistake yourself, please do so.
If I make a mistake that only another admin can fix and am not around in order to correct it, please ask in the Beer Parlour or somewhere else.
I'm also frequently on the #wiktionary IRC channel on irc.freenode.net as ceahhettan, flood, neskaya, rising, or rowan. This is the best way to contact me overall. I respond to my talk page with varying frequency and sometimes not at all, or not for months. If you need to reach me and don't use IRC, use Special:EmailUser.
I try to respond to my talk page at least once a month, however, this is likely to be even more sporadic.
Languages in the Babel box that do not use the latin alphabet are assumed to be primarily verbal fluency, and I'll need to look things up to read or write in them. I generally prefer that messages let for me are in English, or I may respond in English anyway.
Other accounts, still just me
I run Neskbot. Occasionally. When I feel like it.
I also maintain an account Nesksock, in the case of having to log on from a public computer. I take full responsibility for all edits done under that account.
- Some day, finish creating the bg-noun accelerated forms.
- Finish cross-checking User:Neskaya/Hiligaynon infl against the KVED (which is public domain and available from project gutenberg) and fixing it to current standards.
- Create some form of About Hiligaynon page. Maybe.
- Include and go through and distinctly mark all necessary words when they are as if they are dialectically Hiligáynon, Hiniráya, or Binukídnon. Figure out HOW to do this within Wiktionary style guidelines, figure out whether words which were dialectical 70+ years ago are still dialectical or have reached widerspread use. (Read Hiligaynon forums?)
- The acute accent is used to indicate stress, the grave accent to indicate a following glottal stop, and the circumflex when both occur together. These are and should be used in the headwords but weren't used in the first round of entry creation, hence creating the need for entry correction.