Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
My name is Piter Kehoma Boll, I'm a biologist and I like learning languages as a hobby. What I can say about me is that:
- I'm from Brazil, state of Rio Grande do Sul.
- I was born on December 30th, 1986.
- I speak Portuguese and Riograndenser Hunsrückisch (a German dialect) as my native languages and English as foreign language.
- Currently I'm studying German, Modern Greek, Japanese and French.
I'm here mainly to:
- Increase translations of words to Portuguese and Modern Greek.
- Improve definition of Portuguese words
If someone wants to contact me:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: piterkeo (please, send a message along introducing yourself)
|Search user languages or scripts|