- Summary of checks on Han character entries from UCS hex 28C00 to 28CFF, run on 20 August 2010 XML dump of the en.wikt.
This is one row (sometimes called a block) of the Unified Han characters; see the Unihan database for this row.
- The simple meaning shown is just the first # definition line in the entry, regardless of language.
- Exceptions may not be errors, rather things that did not "pass" rather simple checks; some less used level 4 headers, etc. may show up.
- Some exceptions may mask others, for example if the horizontal rule ending a section is reported missing, missing POS headers or definitions in that section will not be reported.
- A major error (bad L2 header) will cause details to be suppressed, also if there are simply too many exceptions.
- Cruft refers to the format, not the content!
This page is generated by 'bot code, and is completely over-written on each run, so it isn't very useful to edit it.
|28CCA||𨳊||penis (Cantonese)||No definition line for Vietnamese
|28CD2||𨳒||sexual intercourse (Cantonese)|
|28CE6||𨳦||vi||No definition line for Translingual
|28CF1||𨳱||Template Han char not in Translingual section
Template Han ref not in Translingual section
No definition line for Vietnamese