- Summary of checks on Han character entries from UCS hex 3B00 to 3BFF, run on 20 August 2010 XML dump of the en.wikt.
This is one row (sometimes called a block) of the Unified Han characters; see the Unihan database for this row.
- The simple meaning shown is just the first # definition line in the entry, regardless of language.
- Exceptions may not be errors, rather things that did not "pass" rather simple checks; some less used level 4 headers, etc. may show up.
- Some exceptions may mask others, for example if the horizontal rule ending a section is reported missing, missing POS headers or definitions in that section will not be reported.
- A major error (bad L2 header) will cause details to be suppressed, also if there are simply too many exceptions.
- Cruft refers to the format, not the content!
This page is generated by 'bot code, and is completely over-written on each run, so it isn't very useful to edit it.
|3B02||㬂||(a component of a person's name)||No definition line for Japanese
Mandarin Hanzi section missing
No wikilink in any definition found
|3B0E||㬎||No definition line for Translingual
Han char template in Translingual Han character section missing
Han ref template in Translingual Han character section missing
No language section found