|Search user languages or scripts|
Most of my work here are primarily on expanding Tagalog entries here, adding Tagalog translations of English words, and adding entries of surnames, usually in Tagalog and Spanish.
- providing Tagalog translations of English words
- adding more Tagalog words, especially to mention the thousands of Spanish loanwords in the language.
- supplying more surnames on Category:Tagalog surnames, which now has over over 400 surname entries, especially Spanish and Filipino-Chinese surnames.
- List of surnames that lack any Tagalog entry in the dictionary (here, but will be merged to Appendix:Tagalog surnames)
- adding definitions of words usually found in the Batangas (Batangueño) Tagalog dialect, and adding missing Batangueño entries.
- adding more entries, usually basic words, on other major Philippine languages with very few entries, like Kapampangan, Ilocano, Pangasinan (Panggalatok), and Bicol (primarily Bicol Central).
- Adding more Spanish surnames, which still have no Spanish entries (many already have English or non-Spanish-language entries).