Hello, and welcome to Wiktionary. Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
- Wiktionary Tutorial
- How to edit a page
- How to start a page
- Our format guidelines (nicknamed "ELE")
- Criteria for inclusion (nicknamed "CFI")
- Wiktionary Sandbox (a safe place for testing syntax)
- What Wiktionary is not
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wiktionarian! By the way, you can sign your name on Talk (discussion) and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~, which automatically produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to one of the discussion rooms or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! --Ivan Štambuk 12:56, 21 May 2008 (UTC)
I am adding new German entries here every once in a while. I will be happy if you could have a look at these, to see if you believe they're correct and give useful information. They are not many. This is a practical thought that is a consequence of a little conversation with Prince Kassad (in my talk page).
So, my last added entry is Gegenstand. You are most welcome to have a look at some older entries I've added as you can see in my contributions page.
Of course, if you prefer that I'll look for someone else for that, let me know.
Vielen Dank! -- Peleg 20:32, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Lieber Peleg!
- Ich werde versuchen einen Blick darauf zu werfen. Am liebsten wäre es mir, wenn Du die neuen Einträge hier auf meiner Seite auflistest und ich werde sie einfach durchstreichen, wenn ich sie mir angesehen habe. Gruß --Baisemain 21:19, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Lieber Baisemain!
- Do you want me to keep doing this "thing"? :-) Otherwise I can look for someone else, of course. Peleg 17:38, 2 April 2010 (UTC)