Thanks for coming! Leave any comments, or suggestions here and I will get back to you ASAP!
Changed. --Yorktown1776 18:57, 12 March 2006 (UTC)
I think if you want a transcluded signature, it should be at User:Yorktown1776/signature not Yorktown1776/signature. I've boldly moved it for you, and fixed the one link to it that I found, please let me know if this is OK and I can delete the redirect (you can reply here). Kappa 22:44, 21 June 2006 (UTC)
- I meant to place it there. Thanks for saving me the trouble. Yorktown1776sup>
- Please don't
- use templates in your signature. They produce extra server load. If you do, please subst: them (like I have done in the above instance).
- use images in your signature. They cause the image to be downloaded upon each page view if users have cache disabled in their prefs. And they produce extra server load.
- And please make sure your signature produces a timestamp. Thanks. — Vildricianus 18:11, 22 June 2006 (UTC)
- Please don't
- Sorry. I'll keep that in mind. --Yorktown1776sup>
- Could you review point 2 above please? I don't mean to be a jerk here, but I find them inconvenient. Thanks for being reasonable. — Vildricianus 22:14, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- Oops. Please excuse my blunder. I was by no means trying to be annoying. It shall not happen again. Actually I was getting kind of tired of that image anyway. -Yorktown1776 22:18, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
I see you contribute to basic english clean up projecte (in the table), It's quite a good idea, specially for users from other diciontaries (as me). Please create entries of Spanish requested articles as well, I may help--184.108.40.206 17:30, 23 June 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you for the compliment. I'm quite flattered. -Yorktown1776 22:12, 23 June 2006 (UTC)