Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borrowed from French ventôse, from Latin ventōsus (“windy”).
Ventôse (plural Ventôses)
- (historical) The sixth month of the French Republican Calendar, from February 19, 20 or 21 to March 20 or 21.
the sixth month of the French Republican Calendar
- English terms borrowed from French
- English terms derived from French
- English terms derived from Latin
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:English/əʊz/2 syllables
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English terms spelled with Ô
- English terms with historical senses