cuir + -eann
- present indicative analytic of cuir
- cuireann sé – "he puts"
- cuireann sibh – "you (plural) put"
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
Used with a noun or pronoun (in the standard language, tú, sé, sí, muid, sibh, siad, or their emphatic equivalents) as the subject.
- cuirim (1st person sing. synthetic)
- cuirir (2d person sing. synthetic, nonstandard)
- cuirimid (1st person pl. synthetic)
- cuirid (3d person pl. synthetic, nonstandard)
- cuirtear (autonomous)