Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Of, or relating to any form of analysis, or to analytics.
- Of, or relating to division into elements or principles.
- Having the ability to analyse.
- (logic, of a proposition) that follows necessarily; tautologous.
- (mathematics) Of, or relating to algebra or a similar method of analysis.
- (analysis) Being defined in terms of objects of differential calculus such as derivatives.
- (complex analysis) Holomorphic; complex-differentiable.
- (linguistics) Of a language, having a grammar principally dependent on the arrangement of uninflected words within sentences to indicate meaning. Compare synthetic.
- (logical): contingent
relating to analysis
relating to division into elements or principles
able to analyze
that follows necessarily
relating to algebra
defined in terms of differential calculus