Jump to navigation Jump to search
- IPA(key): /ˌnɛsəˈsɛɹəli/
- Received Pronunciation: IPA(key): /ˈnɛsəs(ə)rɪli/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌnɛsəˈsɛɹəli/
Audio (US) (file)
necessarily (comparative more necessarily, superlative most necessarily)
- Inevitably; of necessity.
- Synonym: needs
- 2013 September 7, “The multiplexed metropolis”, in The Economist, volume 408, number 8852:
- But clever cities will not necessarily be better ones.
- It is not necessarily true that children get their morals from their parents.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.