From Latin denuntiatus (“announced”), past participle of denuntio (“I declare”). See denounce.
- (UK) IPA(key): /dɪˈnʌnsieɪt/, /dɪˈnʊnsieɪt/
denunciate (third-person singular simple present denunciates, present participle denunciating, simple past and past participle denunciated)
- (transitive) To condemn openly.
- To denunciate this new work. — Burke.
- second-person plural present indicative of denunciare
- second-person plural imperative of denunciare
- second-person plural present subjunctive of denunciare
- feminine plural of denunciato