Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) To throw into disorder; upheave.
- (transitive) To disarrange or loosen (hair, clothing, etc.).
- With garments rent and hair dishevelled, / Wringing her hands and making piteous moan.
- Like the fair flower dishevelled in the wind.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked