disposit (third-person singular simple present disposits, present participle dispositing, simple past and past participle disposited)
- (transitive) To deposit.
- 1952, Frank Twyman, Prism and lens making: a textbook for optical glassworkers
- But the method did not become practicable until Liebig discovered a simple chemical process for dispositing a thin film of silver on a glass surface.
- (astrology, transitive) To be located in the house of the sign ruled by the planet. For example, when a planet is in the house Gemini, it disposits Mercury because Mercury is the ruling sign of Gemini.
- 1983, Rose Lineman, Jan Popelka, Compendium of Astrology
- Venus then indirectly disposits all planets in Leo because these planets are disposited by the Sun, ruler of Leo, and Venus disposits the Sun.