Jump to navigation Jump to search
- génio (Portugal)
gênio m (plural gênios) (Brazilian orthography)
- (Roman mythology) the tutelary deity or spirit of a place or person
- a trait of personal character; characteristic; nature, quality
- someone possessing extraordinary intelligence or skill; especially somebody who has demonstrated this by a creative or original work in science, music, art etc.
- genie, Jinn (a spirit, either good or evil, of pre-Islamic and Islamic mythology)
- irritability (the tendency of getting angry, annoyed)