Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To produce hypoenhancement
- 2015, Angela D. Levy, Koenraad J. Mortele, Benjamin M. Yeh, Gastrointestinal Imaging, page 424:
- With the exception of subtle perilesional enhancement, the metastases hypoenhance relative to liver in all phases.
- 2016, Nuzhat A. Ahmad, Management of Pancreatic Diseases:
- The enhancement characteristics of a PNET on CT may also have prognostic value, as lesions that hypoenhance on CT scan tend to have worse overall survival than lesions that are isoenhancing or hyperenhancing (5-year survival 54% vs 89% vs 93%).
- 2019, Jason M. Wagner, Ultrasound:
- Most (78%) lesions overall hypoenhance compared with background parenchyma.