kanoodle (third-person singular simple present kanoodles, present participle kanoodling, simple past and past participle kanoodled)
- Alternative spelling of canoodle
- 1880. George Wilbur Peck. Peck's Fun: Being Extracts from the "La Crosse Sun," and "Peck's Sun..., page 29 :
- He was a truly good man, and did not believe there were any bad men in the world, who would kanoodle him with a stone crusher.
- 1887. George Wilbur Peck. How Private Geo. W. Peck Put Down the Rebellion, page 156 :
- And above all things, do not let her kanoodle you with soft words and looks of love, because she is full of 'em.
- 2007. Jackie Kessler. The Road to Hell, page 36:
- I refused to kanoodle with anyone who wasn't my true love.
- (to cajole) Random House Historical Dictionary of American Slang, Jonathan E. Lighter, 1994, page 336.