Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inherited from Old Czech kapitola, kapitula, kapitole, kapitule. Borrowed from Latin capitulum.
- chapter (in a book)
- To je kapitola sama o sobě / pro sebe.
- That's another story. / I could write a whole book about it.
- See kapitán
- Czech terms inherited from Old Czech
- Czech terms derived from Old Czech
- Czech terms borrowed from Latin
- Czech terms derived from Latin
- Czech terms with IPA pronunciation
- Czech terms with audio links
- Rhymes:Czech/ola/4 syllables
- Czech lemmas
- Czech nouns
- Czech feminine nouns
- Czech terms with usage examples
- Czech hard feminine nouns