Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To convert to laterite.
- 1921, Mining Magazine - Volume 25, page 376:
- Among the former quartz reefs are the most obvious,since they do not laterize and often stand out in bold relief from the red soil surrounding them.
- 1970, The Indochina Story: A Fully Documented Account, page 115:
- Thirty percent of Vietnamese soil has the potential to laterize.
- 1973, Thomas Duval Roberts & Benjamin Nimer, Area handbook for Ivory Coast, page 44:
- They are subject, however, to heavy leaching, and unless protected by an ample covering of vegetation, they too tend to laterize.