Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Eye dialect spelling of much.
1947, Garrett Putnam Serviss, Edison's Conquest of Mars:
- "Make muchee noisee," he said, indicating the fleeing musicians with his thumb.
1921, Frederick O'Brien, Mystic Isles of the South Seas.:
- My think 'm dlinkee too muchee, too muchee vahine, maybe play cart, losee too muchee flanc.
1919, Various, Punch, or the London Charivari, Vol. 156, Jan. 15, 1919:
- After the usual greetings Dam Li remarked:-- "Hon'lable officer lookee too muchee sad."
1898, James Allan, Under the Dragon Flag:
- I understood him to say that it would require "too muchee words" to render in our prosaic tongue the amount of poetic imagery concentrated in the expressions "Chih-Yuen," or "Kwang-Kai."
1876, R M Ballantyne, Under the Waves:
- "Pleece he nevir too muchee quick," returned the man, coolly.