pass water (third-person singular simple present passes water, present participle passing water, simple past and past participle passed water)
- (euphemistic) To urinate.
- 1996 July 16, Daine Mahood, "Caught in a web of spinal pain," Independent (UK) (retrieved 27 July 2015):
- My bladder has also been affected by nerve damage: sometimes I cannot pass water, sometimes I have to have a catheter.
- 2015 Jan. 18, Associated Press, "Mystery Kidney Disease Killing Sri Lankan Farmer," New York Times (retrieved 27 July 2015):
- [P]atients arrived at hospitals complaining of fatigue, loss of appetite, joint pain and difficulty passing water.