proove (third-person singular simple present prooves, present participle prooving, simple past prooved or prove, past participle prooved or prooven)
- Obsolete spelling of prove [16th-18th century]
- Misspelling of prove.
2007, Rapra Technology, Pharmaceutical Polymers (Science), iSmithers, →ISBN, page 63:
- The influence of the polymer on the application must be understood, established and continuously prooven!
2009, David Eugene Wilkins, quoting Law 17, Documents of Native American Political Development, Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 53:
- … and he can proove it was done accidently he shall not pay, if it can be prooven, that he did it intentionally he shall pay the owner.
2010, Amit Gupta, Resurrection of Tutankhamun (Sci-Fi), Glory Graphics, →ISBN, page 39:
- Which has some base to solidfy our theory which is not been prooven yet.
2015, LT Wolf, The World King (fiction), →ISBN:
- The brainstorming session with his lieutenants had prooven fremful.