Old English cwæþ (“dung, excrement”), from Proto-Germanic. Cognate with West Frisian kwead, and related to Dutch kwaad, German Kot.
quede (plural quedes)
- (obsolete) Evil, wickedness. [13th-16th c.]
quede (comparative more quede, superlative most quede)
- (obsolete) Evil, bad. [13th-17th c.]
- first-person singular present subjunctive of quedar
- third-person singular present subjunctive of quedar
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of quedar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of quedar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of quedar.