Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of seem
- 1611, The Holy Bible, […] (King James Version), imprinted at London: By Robert Barker, […], OCLC 964384981, Judges 10:15:
- And the children of Israel said unto the LORD, We have sinned: do thou unto us whatsoever seemeth good unto thee; deliver us only, we pray thee, this day.
- Herman Melville, Pierre; or, The Ambiguities
- That unknown, approaching thing, seemeth ever ill, my brother, which must have unfrank heralds to go before.