Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- "Ever the same", or "always the same"
- A phrase used by Queen Anne Boleyn and, later, by her daughter, Queen Elizabeth I
- The motto used by Queen Anne
- The motto of the City of Leicester, England
- The motto of Prince George's County, Maryland
- The motto of Somerset County, Maryland
- The motto of Trinity College, University of Cambridge
- The motto of Elizabeth College, Guernsey
- The motto of Ipswich School, Ipswich, England
- Used on the cap/beret badge of the Cape Town Rifles Infantry Unit, South African Defence Force
- The motto of Queen Elizabeth Grammar School (Penrith)
- The motto of the aircraft carrier H.M.S. Queen Elizabeth.
- Used on the family crest of the Stuart family.