Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive and intransitive) To shake.
- The sink is blocked, put a rod down the plug hole and shuggle it about.
- 1969, Shaun Herron, Miro, page 128,
- “It′s a mold for the false bottom of a briefcase. These cups keep things from shuggling about. Do they make briefcases there?”
- 2007, Annabel Dore, The Great North Road, unnumbered page,
- Clara was sitting outside Hisper Cottage, shuggling the pram. As Katherine approached, the nanny raised a finger to her lips.
- ‘Shh! Hazel′s just dropping off. Where′s Alice and Greta?’
- 2010, Tom English, The Grudge: Scotland Vs. England, 1990, page 20,
- Without a key to the door he′d get in the window, shuggling the latch just so, freeing it up just enough to flip the glass up and slide in through the opening.