Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To connect or attach (some things) using string or a string-like material.
- I'll string together these beads to make a necklace for you.
- I'll string these beads together to make a necklace for you.
- (transitive, by extension, figurative) To put together in a series or sequence.
- 2011 September 24, Ben Dirs, “Rugby World Cup 2011: England 67-3 Romania”, in BBC Sport:
- When Romania did manage to string together some phases midway through the first half, England's discipline held firm, although on the whole it was a less focused display from the Six Nations champions in the second half.