Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive, intransitive, informal) To make stupider or promote stupidity.
- 2004, Stanley S. Steiner, H. Mark Krank, Robert E. Bahruth, Freireian Pedagogy, Praxis, and Possibilities, →ISBN:
- Donaldo Macedo's work suggests traditional education intends to stupidify in an effort to conceal humanity's ability to transform the world and create history.
- 2007, Shalomim Y. Halahawi, The Way! the Prophetic Messianic Voice to the Path of the Edenic Kingdom Redemption, →ISBN:
- The Fallen Angels (Watchers, Annunakim) can imitate and create counterfeits also, on a limited basis however, just enough to fool, entertain or further stupidify us in our own self-inflicted sins and deceptions.
- 2008, Joe L. Kincheloe, Knowledge and Critical Pedagogy: An Introduction, →ISBN, page 19:
- Epistemology is a central dimension of that alteration as it lays a foundation for the human carnage, environmental destruction, ethical insensitivity to those harmed by macro-political economic policies, educational institutions that stupidify more than edify, and ethnocentric world views that undermine the growth of our consciousness.