super- + stimulate
superstimulate (third-person singular simple present superstimulates, present participle superstimulating, simple past and past participle superstimulated)
- (transitive) To stimulate to a great degree.
- 1912, Military Service Institution of the United States (volume 51, page 48)
- It had the good fortune to find a "Galliffet" to teach it how to handle itself and to superstimulate its best workers.
- 1995, Ring T. Cardé, William J. Bell, Chemical ecology of insects 2 (page 345)
- High concentrations of synthetic pheromone appear to superstimulate E. flava males causing more of them to be trapped.