Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative form of
- 1990, Ellen J. Gehret, Rural Pennsylvania Clothing, page 121:
- This may have been camel's hair thread commonly used in tailor making of clothes.
- 2004, Wendy Beckett, Quitting Smoking for Life, →ISBN:
- You can 'tailor make' a list of things to do when stressed.
- 2012, Rita Muhammad, At Home! Abroad, →ISBN:
- So, when in search of a good, professional, to tailor make men's' suits, I decided to ask the best dressed man in Berekum where he purchased his suits; my principal.
- 2015, Kevin Abdulrahman, 60 Minutes to Better Public Speaking, →ISBN:
- Constantly strive to tailor make your message at every opportunity you get.