Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To produce (a message, rhythm, or other thing) by tapping.
- (intransitive, combat sports) To submit to an opponent by tapping one's hand repeatedly either on the arena or the opponent's body.
- (combat sports, transitive) To force (an opponent) to submit.
- He tapped his opponent out in what seemed like ten seconds.
- (transitive) To relieve a person of duty, such as a casino worker or wrestler in a tag-team match.
- (transitive) To deplete, especially of a liquid; to finish the last of a drink.
- (intransitive) To run out of money in a gambling establishment.