Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A slightly less offensive variation of fuck.
- 1974, B. Clarence Hall, The Burning Season, page 238:
- "Uckfay offyay," Woodward seethed.
- 1976, Tony Martin, Cyd Charisse, Dick Kleiner, The Two of Us, page 18:
- The good kids said, "Honk you, Larry," and the medium kids said, "Uckfay ooyay," but the bad kids said "Fuck" loud and clear.
- 2001, Elizabeth McCracken, Niagara Falls All Over Again, page 83:
- "Listen," I said to Rock,"ixnay on the uckfay."
- 2001, Stephen Hunter, Hot Springs, page 255:
- "Yeah, Dorothy, but you don't have to uck-fay him no more. I still do."
- 2007, David Ives, Polish Joke and Other Plays:
- Uttway the uckfay are you talking about?
- 2014, Caitlin R. Kiernan, Red Delicious: A Siobhan Quinn Novel:
- That mean I don't get so much as another uckfay from you and the unexpected baloney pony?