- A slightly less offensive variation of fuck.
1974, B. Clarence Hall, The Burning Season, page 238:
- "Uckfay offyay," Woodward seethed.
- 1976, Tony Martin, Cyd Charisse, Dick Kleiner, The Two of Us, page 18:
- The good kids said, "Honk you, Larry," and the medium kids said, "Uckfay ooyay," but the bad kids said "Fuck" loud and clear.
2001, Elizabeth McCracken, Niagara Falls All Over Again, page 83:
- "Listen," I said to Rock,"ixnay on the uckfay."
2001, Stephen Hunter, Hot Springs, page 255:
- "Yeah, Dorothy, but you don't have to uck-fay him no more. I still do."
2007, David Ives, Polish Joke and Other Plays:
- Uttway the uckfay are you talking about?
2014, Caitlin R. Kiernan, Red Delicious: A Siobhan Quinn Novel:
- That mean I don't get so much as another uckfay from you and the unexpected baloney pony?