- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of yoink
- plural of
- A long but unspecified period of time.
1992, Frank Rodgers, The Drowning Boy, page 21:
- "That was on in Glasgow yoinks ago," sneered Bobby.
2000 February 14, Mike Barnes, “the sign #”, in alt.usage.english, Usenet:
- The British Post Office have used the metric system for yoinks.
2000 April 14, BZ Lane, “Charles' attraction to Camilla”, in alt.gossip.royalty, Usenet:
- Diana did try to talk with him quietly and so did each of his parents, for yoinks and yoinks.
- Used for emphasis to to express strong emotion