דִּיוֹ • (diyo)
- giddyup (directed at a horse)
This Hebrew entry was created from the translations listed at giddyup. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see דיו in the Hebrew Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) July 2009
- ink (fluid for writing)
- מַדְפֶּסֶת הַזְרָקַת דְּיוֹ f (madpéset hazrakat dyo)
- מַחְסָנִית דְּיוֹ f (makhsanít dyo)
- סֶרֶט דְּיוֹ f (séret dyo)
- “דיו” in the Hebrew Terms Database of the Academy of Hebrew Language.