Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Ladino language » Lemmas
- Category:Ladino adjectives: Ladino terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ladino adverbs: Ladino terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ladino conjunctions: Ladino terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Ladino interjections: Ladino terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Ladino morphemes: Ladino word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Ladino nouns: Ladino terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ladino numerals: Ladino terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Ladino prepositions: Ladino adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Ladino pronouns: Ladino terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ladino verbs: Ladino terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Ladino lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,154 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)