他们 (simplified, Pinyin tāmen, traditional 他們)
- (Beginning Mandarin) them; they
- John 1.12
- Fán jiēdaì tāde, jiùshì xìn tā míng de rén, tā jiù cì tāmen quánbǐng, zuò Shén de érnǚ .
- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Related terms 
See also 
- (Min Nan): 亻因 (in) (this should actually be a single character, but it is not included in the list of displayable characters)
- "他们" (in Mandarin/English), Pleco Dictionary. URL accessed on 2011-02-26.
- "他们" (in Mandarin/English), Dr. eye. URL accessed on 2011-02-26.