Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Hakka language » Lemmas
- Category:Hakka adjectives: Hakka terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Hakka adverbs: Hakka terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Hakka classifiers: Hakka terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Hakka conjunctions: Hakka terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Hakka determiners: Hakka terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Hakka interjections: Hakka terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Hakka morphemes: Hakka word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Hakka nouns: Hakka terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hakka numerals: Hakka terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Hakka particles: Hakka terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Hakka postpositions: Hakka adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Hakka prepositions: Hakka adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Hakka pronouns: Hakka terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Hakka verbs: Hakka terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Hakka lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 6,820 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)