Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
饂 (radical 184 食+10, 19 strokes, cangjie input 人戈日月廿 (OIABT), 人戈田人廿 (OIWOT))
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1424, character 17
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 44339
- Dae Jaweon: page 1950, character 7
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 7, page 4467, character 17
- Unihan data for U+9942
- udon Japanese noodles
- This character is indigenous to Japan. It is not used in Chinese.
- This character is not used alone. It must pair up with 飩 to form 饂飩.
饂 (hangeul 온 (on), revised on, McCune-Reischauer on, Yale on)