You can help Wiktionary by providing a proper etymology.
- (genus): Plantae - kingdom; angiosperms, eudicots, core eudicots, asterids, euasterids II - clades; Asterales - order; Asteraceae - family; Asteroideae - subfamily; Heliantheae - tribe; Ambrosiinae - subtribe
- Ragweed on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Ragweed
- Ambrosia on Wikispecies. Wikispecies
- Ambrosia on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia Commons
- Ambrosia at Tropicos
- ambrosia (food of gods or delicious foods)
This German entry was created from the translations listed at ambrosia. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see Ambrosia in the German Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) April 2010